Integrity System Company (ISC) would like to advise that a number of ISC services will be temporarily unavailable to users from 10pm Saturday 25 July 2020 to 10am Sunday 26 July 2020 (EST).
Upgrades to our system through our outsourced data centre have necessitated this scheduled shutdown.
The outage should only last for two (2) hours within this time period.
Affected services include:
- National Livestock Identification System (NLIS)
- Livestock Data Link (LDL)
- Electronic National Vendor Declarations (eNVD)
- Meat Standards Australia (MSA)
- MyMLA (accessing linked accounts) - however you will still be able to access Livestock Production Assurance (LPA) via your LPA login
Please refer to our list of FAQs below if you are having issues once services are restored.
For problems that cannot be resolved via the FAQs, please contact our ISC Helpdesk on 1800 683 111 or via email@example.com to log an issue.