Handy contacts

Handy contacts

26 April 2023

Find out who to contact in relation to ordering NLIS tags/devices, obtaining a PIC, stolen livestock and other topics below. 

State and territory contacts

Your local state or territory authority can help you with the following:

  • PIC registration
  • Ordering NLIS devices
  • Livestock movement requirements
  • NLIS compliance, including timeframes for completing transfers on the database
  • Checking chemical residue history when purchasing/leasing or agisting property.

To report stolen livestock, you should contact your local police.

Select your state or territory below to view contact details for your state or territory authority and local police force.

Industry contacts

Australian government contacts

Need NLIS, LPA or NVD support?

Contact ISC Customer Service for more help with integrity. 

Email: info@integritysystems.com.au 

Phone: 1800 683 111 between 8am and 7pm (AEDT), Monday to Friday.