Integrity System Company (ISC) would like to advise that a number of ISC services will be temporarily unavailable to users for a maximum of 12 hours from Saturday 25 July 2020 10pm (AEST) until Sunday 26 July 2020 10am.
Upgrades to our system through our outsourced data centre have necessitated this scheduled shutdown.
The outage should only last for two (2) hours within this time period, however ISC will notify all users when our services are back online.
Affected services include:
- National Livestock Identification System (NLIS)
- Livestock Data Link (LDL)
- Electronic National Vendor Declarations (eNVD)
- Meat Standards Australia (MSA)
- MyMLA (accessing linked accounts) - however you will still be able to access Livestock Production Assurance (LPA) via your LPA login
Please refer to our list of FAQs below if you are having issues once services are restored.
For problems that cannot be resolved via the FAQs, please contact our ISC Helpdesk on 1800 683 111 or via email@example.com to log an issue.