Changes to the LPA website are being finalised to improve the online experience of red meat stakeholders when:
- completing eNVDs
- ordering hardcopy NVDs
- completing LPA accreditation renewal
As an LPA website user, you will notice incremental changes over the coming months, with new screen layouts and more intuitive menu options available.
Migration of the NLIS database to Amazon Web Services (AWS) - the world's most broadly adopted cloud platform:
- To future-proof the NLIS database, ISC is moving the database to the cloud. This will enable ISC to offer a much better service including increased speed and better report access.
- Data protection is becoming an increasingly important function of all databases. To ensure your data is secure, the NLIS is beefing up its security and risk analysis processes.
- NLIS has also developed a new risk assessment process to ensure all changes to the database comply with best practice data security procedures.
Producer consultation - NLIS Animal Identification Technology (AIT) standards and rules development:
- ISC is working to modernise the current process for assessing, monitoring, and maintaining traceability solutions for the red meat industry